Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 15

The plan for week 15 was:












week #weekMTWThFSSuTotal

15 4/11/2016 4 4 4 10 6 28


What I ended up running was:












week #weekMTWThFSSuTotal

15 4/11/2016 2.1 4.5 4.6 7.3 11.5 30

  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Walk around Lake Elkhorn with my parents.
  • Wed
  • Wincopin green and red trails.
  • Thu
  • Lake Elkhorn trail.
  • Fri
  • Wincopin white and green trails. In the afternoon, walk around Lake Elkhorn with my parents.
  • Sat
  • Sun
  • Lake Elkhorn Trail to the Lake and back. And later, walk around Centennial Lake with my parents.
This is the first week in a while I've been mostly on track! It helped that I was off (family visiting) and could do a short run every day. Going forward I'm going to focus on 4 good runs a week - T, Th, S, Su. I've learned 5 times a week is very difficult to schedule.

No comments: