Tuesday, June 29, 2004

24 character quiz

One of my favorite TV shows is 24. When I saw a link to a "Which 24 Character Are You?" quiz I had to take it!

My result is:

You are MOST like TONY ALMEIDA. You pride yourself on being stable, fair, loyal and staying true to yourself no matter what, and you value the same qualities in others. You may come off as brash or cold at first, but once people get to know the real you, they realize you are quietly passionate, extremely trustworthy, sensitive and ethical.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Kim Bauer (sp?)

Breigh

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and I met Kiefer Sutherland in RL! NYA NYA! :P

Breigh

Gail at Large said...

Not fair! I want to meet Kiefer Sutherland, too!

klbarrus said...

I'm not picky - I'd be happy meeting Reiko Aylesworth (Michelle), Sarah Clarke (Nina), Elisha Cuthbert (Kim), or Laura Harris (Marie). :-)