Monday, August 02, 2004

Gizmos

I'm trying out the Hello BloggerBot and Picasa software Blogspot makes available. So for now, here is a pic of the electronic gadgets I brought with me to Florida.

Pictured: gold iPod Mini, Nokia cell phone, my work Dell notebook, Garmin eTrex Vista GPS, and Toshiba e310 PocketPC. Not pictured: the various cables and charging devices for all these items! And of course, my Canon S30 digital camera.


Gizmos. Posted by Hello

Hello BloggerBot is pretty nice - it will save me time resizing pictures and creating thumbnails. Plus, it stores the pics on Blogspot which saves me space on my website. The only issue is a separate blog entry is created for each pic uploaded, so if I want two or more pictures for one entry, I have to do a little cut-n-paste. Also, if I want to show a pic at a higher resolution than 1024 x 768, I'll need to keep it on my website, as Hello BloggerBot resizes to 1024 x 768.

No comments: