Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thai Lunch

I went with my former officemate Matt for lunch today. He suggested a Thai restaurant known locally as having great food, and I have to say... major score. We went to Thai Delight in Longwood, which is a little place hidden in a non-descript strip. There are only two employees, a husband and wife - the husband takes orders, payment, and serves drinks, and his wife cooks everything. Literally - you order, she starts cooking. There is a sign on the refrigerator that says "Can't Wait? Don't Order".

I had some shredded lettuce and chicken mint rice dish that was absolutely delicious. For my drink I had Thai Iced Coffee which was also wonderful. The only drawback is this place is only open Mondays through Saturdays for lunch 11 am - 3 pm. Maybe that is good otherwise I'd get take-out a few times a week. ;)

No comments: