Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Conference

I am being sent to the Professional Developers Conference (a.k.a PDC) by my company. It is in Los Angeles from Sept. 13 to Sept. 16, so that's when I'll be there.

I'm filling in for another coworker who can't make it. The last minute shuffling has led to a minor flurry of issues, from hotel registration to air travel. But that is winding down and I think I'm all set to go as far as getting there and staying there. I'm not sure if I'll be properly registered for the various talks I am supposed to attend - I'll find out more about that soon.

I thought of staying an extra day and driving out to Yosemite, but after looking at the map and seeing it is a bit farther than I thought, I decided to take the red-eye home Friday evening.

Best of all, I will still be able to do the triathlons I've registered for on Sept. 11th and Sept. 18th!

No comments: