Wednesday, June 29, 2005

More Blog Entries

I packed up the car in about six trips back-and-forth (yes, I flipped out and packed far more gear than I really needed) and drove back to Kirkland. I listened to most of the audio book Fahrenheit 451, and lets just say Ray Bradbury makes a better author than narrator.

It rained yesterday and today in Coeur D'Alene, and I realize that I lucked out as far as weather. Rain during the bike portion would have made things far more difficult. It would have been colder and more miserable, more crashes and slips during hill descents, more flats, more blisters from having wet feet, etc.

Francesca wrote a blog entry about IMCdA, and so did Krisanne. Sunday was one of those days that went so well for me I want to relive it and keep the memory alive. :D

No comments: