Monday, November 29, 2004

Picton and Car Games

My travel companions left earlier this morning. For the rest of today and tomorrow, I'm on my own! By not making definite plans too far in advance, I was able to alter my itinerary slightly. I bought a ferry ticket, and booked a flight on Air New Zealand to Auckland. So instead of driving with Krisanne and Eric back to Christchurch, I'm taking the Picton ferry to Wellington, to spend another day there. I'll wander around the city more, and visit my friends. I should be able to burn the contents of my camera to CD and upload more pictures...

Leaving Picton...


Ferry view


Anyway, to keep us occupied in the car, we played various games. There aren't many billboards or other cars on the road, so we wound up playing category games. Such as "bands with animals in their title", "bands with colors in their title", "bands with numbers in their title", "songs about cities", "songs about places", etc. I've found I'm a weak contributor compared to Eric and Krisanne, who are both music savants! As in, I probably came up with 20% of the total, while they each did 40%. So, be sure they are on your team for any music-related game. :)

No comments: