Friday, January 19, 2007

Four Things About Me

I received this questionnaire in email:

Four place I have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Seattle, WA
3. Silver Spring, MD
4. Frankfurt, Germany

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Medium
4. CSI

Four websites I visit when I'm online:
1. my.yahoo.com
2. xtri.com
3. bloglines.com - this one counts for about 40 other sites
4. BBC News

Four favorite foods:
1. any Thai curry dish (panang, red/green/yellow, massaman, etc.)
2. Kung Pao chicken
3. Chicken Vindaloo
4. Lasagna

Four favorite places I have been:
1. New Zealand
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Angel Falls
4. hm... gotta think about this more

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. taking it easy at home
2. indoor skydiving at SkyVenture
3. ski trip with friends
4. visiting friends

No comments: