Thursday, February 03, 2005

NZ Dinner

My friends Shaula and Darrin received my postcard my New Zealand, and wanted to meet for dinner and hear about my trip. As it turns out, they are traveling to Australia and wanted to know about the feasibility of squeezing in a week or 10 days in New Zealand.

I told them all about the trip, and I think I did such a good job selling New Zealand, they decided to skip it this year and make a separate trip! They just returned from six months in Europe, and are methodical travellers - they like to have plenty of time to see everything and not feel rushed. They are planning on three weeks to one month in Australia, and were considering shortening that to make time for New Zealand.

But, not any more! I think I convinced them that is wasn't possible to squeeze in Rotorua, Wellington, Queenstown and Milford Sound, Fox and Franz Josef Glacier, in 10 days or less.

No comments: