Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Tonight at 7 pm I visited my local video game store and picked up my copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which I had pre-ordered. I traded in some PS2 games I was tired of, and applied the trade-in credit to a deposit on the game. Thus, I was able to pick the game up a day before the official release date.

GTA isn't my favorite series - that would the snowboarding game SSX Tricky and the sequel SSX3 - but it is a lot of fun. I haven't even finished the first game yet, but what I've played is fun enough for me to buy both sequels (GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas). What can I say, one of my hobbies is gaming... perhaps more accurately game collecting! ;)

The fall and winter here in the Pacific Northwest is a bit gloomy at times, so I'm sure I'll get around to playing. I have a few other games I'd like to finish up first: Burnout 3, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, and of course GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City. I also picked up Katamari Damacy and want to try that out as well.

No comments: